This page should be titled why Muslims hate us. Some Muslims do not hate us, they simply view us as hypocrites. They know that the U.S. is the Christian nation. They do not understand why so many Americans fail to show the love of Christ or follow Christian morality, and they do not understand why we who claim the name of Christ seem to do nothing about this.
We must show love to Muslims and to Americans who do not know Christ by sharing our faith with them. The devil would like nothing more than to keep these people – whom Christ died for – in bondage to idolatry and sin.
Muslims hate non-Muslims because the Koran tells them Allah hates non-Muslims and they should to. The Koran is perverse, but it is logical, and a man of pious reflection can see the hand of God at work when Muslims attack our apostate nation.
Here’s the logic of Koran:
1. Unbelievers are those who do not accept Islam, especially Jews and Christians:
To those who have received the Scriptures [Jews & Christians] and to the Gentiles say: ‘Will you surrender yourselves to Allah?’ If they become Muslims they shall be rightly guided; if they pay no heed, then your only duty is to warn them. God is watching all His servants. - Sura 3:20
2. Because unbelievers do not accept Islam, Allah hates them and does not guide them:
Say: ‘Obey Allah and the Apostle.’ If they pay no heed, then, surely, God does not love the unbelievers.” - Sura 3:32
You have a good example in Abraham and those who followed him. They said to their people: ‘We disown you and the idols which you worship besides Allah. We renounce you: enmity and hate shall reign between us until you believe in Allah only.”…. - Sura 60:4
Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrongdoers. - Sura 5:51
3. Because Allah does not guide them, unbelievers beome evil-doers, they commit additional sins besides rejecting Islam:
You see many among them vie with one another in sin and wickedness and practise what is unlawful. Evil is what they do.Why do their rabbis and divines not forbid them to blaspheme or to practise what is unlawful? Evil indeed are their doings. - Sura 5:62-63
4. Muslims will see the sins of unbelievers plainly, both in non-Muslim society and in dealings with non-Muslims:
They listen to falsehoods and practise what is unlawful. If they come to you [Muhammad], give them your judgment or avoid them. If you avoid them, they can in no way harm you; but if you do act as their judge, judge them with fairness. Allah loves those that deal justly.But how will they come to you for judgment when they already have the Torah which enshrines God’s own judgment? Soon after they will turn their backs: they are no true believers. - Sura 5:42-43
5. Therefore, Muslims must fight unbelievers both to limit sin and give unbelievers a chance to go to heaven by becoming Muslims. (Only Muslims can go to heaven, but Muslims are not assured of going to heaven unless they die in Jihad. Muslims who do not fight Jihad will have their good deeds weighed against their bad deeds. Refusing to fight Jihad is a very bad deed.)
Those that make war against Allah and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be slain or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the land. They shall be held up to shame in this world and sternly punished in the hereafter: except those that repent before you reduce them. For you must know that Allah is forgiving and merciful. - 5:33-34
Let not the unbelievers think that We (Allah) prolong their days for their own good. We give them respite only so that they may commit more grievous sins. Shameful punishment awaits them. - Sura 3:178
Those that fled their homes or were expelled from them, and those that suffered persecution for My sake and fought and were slain: I shall forgive them their sins and admit them to gardens watered by running streams, as a recompense from Allah; Allah dispenses the richest recompense. - Sura 3:195
6. Now here’s the rub – the Koran does share many of the moral rules of the Bible. Although the Koran says moral rules like don’t kill and don’t steal only apply between Muslims – Muslims can kill non-Muslims, take the property of non-Muslims as tribute (called Jizya, this was the cause of the Barbary Pirate War in the early 19th century), take their wives, or make non-Muslims slaves – there are enough similarities that the modern, post-Christian West looks as evil to Muslims as Koran tells them it will look.
7. Koran and the Bible say God forms babies in their mothers’ wombs, but the U.S. has legalized abortion.
It is he who shapes your bodies in your mothers’ wombs as He pleases. There is no god but Him, the Mighty, the Wise One. - Sura 3:6
8. Koran and the Bible teach that God is the Creator, but the West embraces evolution.
Such is God, your Lord. There is no god but Him, the Creator of all things. Therefore serve Him. Of all things He is the Guardian. - Sura 6:102
9. Koran and the Bible both teach chastity, but we in the West practice free love, and display this to the world in our movies and TV programs.
Let those who cannot afford to marry live in continence until God shall enrich them from His own bounty. As for those of your slaves who wish to buy their liberty, free them if you find in them any promise and bestow on them a part of the riches which God has given you. You shall not force your slave-girls into prostitution in order that you may enrich yourselves, if they wish to preserve their chastity. If anyone compels them, God will be forgiving and merciful to them.” - Sura 24:033
10. Koran and the Bible both forbid homosexuality, but we in the West are legitimizing this and many other perversions, and again it shows up in our media.
And Lot, who said to his people: ‘Will you persist in these lewd acts which no other nation has committed before you? You lust after men instead of women. Truly, you are a degenerate people.’ - Sura 7:80-81
11. Koran is full of contradictions. One of the strangest is Koran says it confirms the Bible, and tells Muslims to read Torah and the Gospels. Koran tells Muslims that Jews and Christians – the People of the Book – don’t keep their own scriptures and don’t teach them to others.
When God made a covenant with those to whom the Scriptures were given He said: ‘Proclaim these to mankind and do not suppress them.’ But they cast the Scriptures over their backs and sold them for a paltry price. Evil was their bargain. - Sura 3:187
He (Allah) has revealed to you the Book with the Truth (Koran) confirming the scriptures which preceded it; for He has already revealed the Torah and the Gospel for the guidance of mankind, and the distinction between right and wrong. Those that deny God’s revelations shall be sternly punished; God is mighty and capable of revenge. - Sura 3:3-4
12. Koran and the Bible also condemn gambling, drunkenness, and the occult (horoscopes, witches, etc.) but in the U.S., our own state governments now run numbers, we are legalizing drugs, and there is an explosion of interest in the occult, including pagan religions like wicca.
Believers, wine and games of chance, idols and divining arrows, are abominations devised by Satan. Avoid them, so that you may prosper. - Sura 5:90
13. CS readers know that God’s moral rules like don’t steal and don’t lie are essential to free markets and prosperity. While Islam says Muslims should not lie or steal from each other, corruption is rampant in Muslim countries, because they don’t have the Holy Spirit to help them keep the Commandments. The Koran perversely tells Muslims that the riches of Christians and Jews come from our sinfulness while the poverty of Muslims is a test from Allah to see who loves prosperity more than Islam,
You shall be sorely tried in the matter of your possessions and your persons, and will hear much that is hurtful from those who were given the Scriptures before you, and from the pagans. But if you endure with fortitude and guard yourselves against evil, you will surely triumph. - Sura 3:186
Do not be deceived by the fortunes of the unbelievers in the land. Their prosperity is grief. Hell shall be their home, an evil resting place. - Sura 3:196-197
14. Last, Koran adds a rule that can’t be found in the Bible. Where the Bible says that there are neither male nor female in Christ, and that God is no respecter of persons, Koran tells Muslims that men are superior to women. The West’s Feminist movement thus looks evil and sinful to Muslims.
Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain the. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they disobey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme. Sura 4:34Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please. - Sura 2:223
The bottom line is that Muslims hate the West because the Koran tells Muslims that the West rejects Islam, and consequently is evil.
The Koran is confirmed to be true in the minds of Muslims by our own desire to throw out God’s rules.