Articles and documents exposing the dishonesty and fanaticism of extreme left-wing propagandist and genocide denier Noam Chomsky.
* Paul Bogdanor, The Top 200 Chomsky Lies [PDF]
Documentation of 200 egregious lies about communist mass murderers, modern history, the Cold War, the Vietnam War, 9/11, Latin America, the Middle East, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Holocaust denial, etc. Also lists misquotations, numerical distortions and worthless sources used in his writings. (The original 100 lies are also available in Spanish.)
* Paul Bogdanor, The Wit and Wisdom of Noam Chomsky
Quotations the Chomsky cultists would like you to ignore.
* Stefan Kanfer, American Dumbest Intellectual
* Charles Kalina, Noam Chomsky and His Critics
Illuminating guides to the mental dungeon of Chomskyism.
* J. Bradford DeLong, My Very, Very Allergic Reaction to Noam Chomsky
* Oliver Kamm, Noam Chomsky
Ridiculing Chomsky’s statements about Bosnia, Holocaust denial and the Khmer Rouge.
* Keith Windschuttle, The Hypocrisy of Noam Chomsky
Overview of Chomsky’s disgraceful ideological career.
* Oliver Kamm, Chomsky Recollects
Chomsky wrote that Americans were no better than Nazis. Then he lied about it.
American Power and the New Mandarins
* Arthur Schlesinger, Three Cheers For Professor Chomsky: But Not Just Now [PDF]
* Arthur Schlesinger and Noam Chomsky, Exchange: Truman’s Speech and Noam Chomsky [PDF]
* Oliver Kamm, Chomsky and the Vietnam War: A Study in Failure
* Oliver Kamm, Chomsky and the Vietnam War: A Study in Propaganda
* Peace in the Middle East?
Benjamin Kerstein, Review
Political Economy of Human Rights
* Stephen J. Morris, Chomsky on US Foreign Policy [PDF]
* Paul Bogdanor, Chomsky’s Totalitarian Apologetics
* Paul Bogdanor, Chomsky Denies a Genocide
Towards a New Cold War
C. M. Woodhouse, The Anti-American Case [PDF]
Paul Bogdanor, Chomsky’s Protocols
Paul Bogdanor, Manufacturing Distortions
What Uncle Sam Really Wants
J. Bradford DeLong, My Allergic Reaction to Noam Chomsky
Benjamin Kerstein, Review
Powers and Prospects/Class Warfare
Roger Scruton, Rash Thinker Who is in Two Minds
The New Military Humanism
Adrian Hastings, Chomsky and Kosova
A New Generation Draws the Line
Marko Attila Hoare, Nothing is Left
Carlin Romano, Once Again, Chomsky’s on Anti-US Hobbyhorse
Jonathan Rauch, Notes From a Gadfly
* Nathan Folkert, Chomsky on Violence
On Chomsky’s support for totalitarian terror and mass murder.
* Barry Loberfeld, The Coercive Anarchism of Noam Chomsky [PDF]
The true nature of Chomsky’s anarchocommunist ideology.
* James Ostrowski, Chomsky’s Economics
Chomsky wants to abolish the liberal state because it exercises too little control over the population.
* Clare Spark, Chomsky Versus Lippmann
Chomsky’s propaganda fabrications about “the manufacture of consent” exposed.
* Paul M. Postal, Noam Chomsky and the Quest For Social Justice
An academic colleague exposes his manipulative rhetoric about international human rights standards.
* Russil Wvong, Chomsky Responds to Criticism of PPS/23 Quote
* Russil Wvong, A Response to Chomsky’s Quotation of PPS/23
Chomsky distorts a Cold War document.
* Oliver Kamm, Chomsky on Milosevic, Stalin and Germany
Chomsky revives discredited myths about the 1952 Stalin Note on the status of Germany.
* Tom Nichols, Re: Chomsky: A Principled Dissenter
A Cold War historian exposes Chomsky’s falsification of the history of the arms race.
* Noam Chomsky and Edward S. Herman, Handling Dissidents: The “Free-World Model” [PDF]
* Joshua Muravchik, Latin American and Soviet Repression [PDF]
Chomsky tries to belittle Soviet crimes.
* Charles Kalina, Chomsky and Afghanistan
Quick rebuttal of Chomsky’s ludicrous false analogy between American intervention in Vietnam and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
* Noam Chomsky, In North Vietnam
Chomsky undertakes a stagemanaged tour of North Vietnam and argues that this hideous dictatorship “offers the peasant hope for the future.”
* Vietnam News Agency, Spring Peace Offensive of American People Welcomed [PDF]
An official North Vietnamese record of Chomsky’s enthusiastic collaboration with totalitarian tyranny.
* Tim Starr, Noam Chomsky: Viet Cong Cheerleader
Chomsky’s notorious speech glorifying the communist mass murderers in North Vietnam. Chomsky has admitted in print to delivering this speech.
* Anders Lewis, Noam Chomsky: Unrepentant Stalinist
Debunks the Chomsky propaganda version of the Vietnam War.
* Noam Chomsky, Comments on Cambodia [PDF]
Chomsky credits the Khmer Rouge dictatorship with saving up to a million lives.
* James A. Donald, Chomsky Lies
Point-by-point refutation of Chomsky’s infamous genocide denial essay in The Nation.
* Noam Chomsky, Letter on Cambodia [PDF]
* Leopold Labedz, Chomsky Revisited [PDF]
Chomsky suggests that Khmer Rouge atrocities have been inflated by “a factor of 1,000.” He is then taken apart by Labedz in one of the most devastating rebuttals ever written. If you only read one discussion of Chomsky’s political views, make it this one.
* Robert Manne, Response to Chomsky [PDF]
* West Midlands Anarchists, Noam Chomsky on Cambodia
First-rate analyses of Chomsky’s genocide denial.
* Sophal Ear, The Standard Total Academic View on Cambodia
* Bruce Sharp, Averaging Wrong Answers: Noam Chomsky and the Cambodia Controversy
Massively detailed studies of Chomsky’s Khmer Rouge apologetics.
* Nathan Folkert, Noam Chomsky on the CIA Demographic Catastrophe Report
Chomsky’s falsification of the CIA demographic study of Cambodia.
* Noam Chomsky and Murray Rothbard, Exchange: Noam Chomsky on Cambodia [PDF]
* Noam Chomsky and Charles Burton, Exchange on Cambodia [PDF]
* Noam Chomsky and Adam Roberts, Exchange on Cambodia
“Trilateral Chairman,” Noam Chomsky on Cambodia
* Michael Ezra, Chomsky’s Cambodian Chutzpah Continues
* Sophal Ear and Geoffrey Cain, Chomsky Should Listen to His Own Advice and Admit Errors
In which Chomsky is repeatedly caught lying about his own lies about mass murder.
* Marko Attila Hoare, Chomsky’s Srebrenica Shame - and The Guardian’s
Chomsky’s appalling record on the war crimes in Yugoslavia.
* Ed Vulliamy et al., Srebrenica: Defending the Truth
* Marko Attila Hoare, The Guardian, Noam Chomsky and the Milosevic Lobby
Bosnia specialists and genocide survivors denounce Chomsky.
* Oliver Kamm et al., Chomsky, The Guardian and Bosnia
Newspaper columnists denounce Chomsky.
* Oliver Kamm, Chomsky Bamboozles on the Balkans I II III
Chomsky falsifies sources to conceal war crimes and concentration camps.
* David Watson, Letter to the New Statesman
* Roger Lippman, Noam Chomsky on Kosovo
Chomsky’s disgraceful apologetics for the crimes of the Milosevic regime.
* Marko Attila Hoare, Is it Really True That “East Timor Was Worse Than Bosnia or Kosovo”?
Detailed refutation of Chomsky’s abuse of the East Timor tragedy in his campaign to belittle the bloodbaths in the former Yugoslavia.
* Paul Bogdanor, The Devil State: Chomsky’s War Against Israel [PDF]
* Comprehensively refutes Chomsky’s lies about the Arab-Israeli conflict. From Edward Alexander and Paul Bogdanor, eds., The Jewish Divide Over Israel; an abridged version appeared in Peter Collier and David Horowitz, eds., The Anti-Chomsky Reader.
* Alan Dershowitz, Chomsky’s Immoral Divestiture Petition
* Benjamin Kerstein, Noam Chomsky is an Iconic Mass Murderer...
The Chomsky-Dershowitz debates on Israel.
* Ali Hussein, Chomsky Needs to Learn a Lot More About Lebanon
* David Horowitz and Jacob Laksin, Noam Chomsky’s Love Affair With Nazis
* Zachary Hughes, Noam Chomsky’s Support For Hezbollah
Chomsky travels to Lebanon and openly embraces the genocidal fanatics of Hezbollah.
* Noam Chomsky, Hamas Policies Are More Conducive to a Peaceful Settlement Than Those of the US or Israel
Chomsky tells Lebanese viewers that Hamas positions are “preferable to the policies of the United States and Israel,” which are “very similar to those of Hitler.”
* Oliver Kamm, Chomsky and Conspiracy Theory
* Adriene Sere, The Dance of Deception
* Alan Dershowitz, Chomsky’s New Blood Libel
* Oliver Kamm, Chomsky on Palestine & Israel
* Joel B. Pollak, 60 Years of Self-Destruction
Typical Chomsky falsehoods exposed.
* William D. Rubinstein, Chomsky and the Neo-Nazis [PDF]
Examines Chomsky’s belief that Holocaust denial is not antisemitic and that Holocaust deniers have been maligned. Also notes the parallel between Nazi apologetics and Chomsky’s Khmer Rouge genocide denial.
* Pierre Vidal-Naquet, On Faurisson and Chomsky
On the notorious Chomsky preface to Faurisson’s book.
* Nadine Fresco, The Denial of the Dead: On the Faurisson Affair
Detailed analysis of the Faurisson scandal.
* Werner Cohn, Partners in Hate: Noam Chomsky and the Holocaust Deniers
The definitive work on Chomsky’s neo-Nazi involvements.
* Werner Cohn, Chomsky and the French Neo-Nazis: Some Documents
Comments on the Guillaume essay below.
* Rachel Neuwirth, The Chomsky File
The sordid history of Chomsky’s involvement with Jew-hatred, which extends beyond collaboration with Holocaust deniers.
Chomsky’s Jewish Critics
* Edward Alexander, The Secret Life of Noam Chomsky [PDF]
* Carlos P. Otero, The Attack on Noam Chomsky Was Unjustified [PDF]
* Edward A. Stern, Noam Chomsky’s Politics and Albert Einstein’s Violin [PDF]
* Noam Chomsky, Chomsky’s Words Stand on Their Own [PDF]
* Edward Alexander and Edward A. Stern, Response to Chomsky [PDF]
Illuminating debate on Chomsky’s antisemitic connections.
* Noam Chomsky and Edward Alexander, Exchange: Holocaust Denial [PDF]
Chomsky tries to cover his tracks with a defamatory rant against his chief opponent.
Chomsky’s Nazi Admirers
Pierre Guillaume, A Clarification
A French Holocaust denier shows how Chomsky single-handedly saved the denial movement from collapse. He even gave the deniers translation rights for his books! Chomsky assisted in the preparation of this essay. For discussion, see the preceding articles by Cohn.
* Institute for Historical Review, “One of the Best Exposés of Zionist Mythology...”
* Institute for Historical Review, "Chomsky's Valuable Insights..."
American Holocaust deniers endorse Chomsky’s anti-Israel ravings.
Friends of Oswald Mosley, Noam Chomsky’s Search For the Truth
British fascists sing Chomsky’s praises.
War on Terrorism
* Noam Chomsky, On the Bombings
* Brian Carnell, Chomsky Needs a Fact-Checker
* Brian Carnell, How Many People Died as a Result of US Bombing of Sudan?
* Oliver Kamm, Chomsky Redux
In which Chomsky equates the 9/11 massacres with the bombing of a deserted factory in Sudan, invokes a worthless source and fabricates statements by Human Rights Watch.
* Noam Chomsky, The New War Against Terror
Chomsky’s infamous lie about American plans for a “silent genocide” in Afghanistan. Chomsky warns (at 9:20-9:30 and 10:35-11:15 mins.) that millions will die within “the next couple of weeks.”
* Massive Food Delivery Averts Afghan Famine
* Ronald Radosh, The Last Word on the Afghan “Genocide”
* Brian Carnell, Chomsky Backpedals on Silent Genocide in Afghanistan
Chomsky accused the Bush Administration of planning to murder 3-4 million people, but when it turned out that American intervention had prevented a famine in Afghanistan, he denied making the accusation.
* Noam Chomsky, On Afghanistan
* Brian Carnell, Chomsky: Take Bin Laden at His Word
Chomsky declares it “entirely possible” that bin Laden did not know about 9/11 – even when bin Laden is quoted saying that he did know – and adds that “there are no innocent victims” of terrorism.
* Charles Kalina, Re: Drain the Swamp and There Will Be No More Mosquitoes
Point-by-point refutation of Chomsky’s post-9/11 sophistries.
* Christian Beckner, Chomsky Doesn’t Know His WMDs
Chomsky shows that he does not understand the difference between radiological and nuclear weapons.
* Jacob Laksin, The Ayatollah of Anti-Americanism
* Michael Weiss, Fisking Chomsky’s Latest Bilge on Iran
* Michael Weiss, Fun With Chomsky’s Latest Hiccup
Chomsky’s lies about the Iraq war and the Iranian nuclear crisis.
* Noam Chomsky, My Reaction to Osama Bin Laden’s Death
* Christopher Hitchens, Chomsky’s Follies
* Bret Stephens, From Chomsky to Bin Laden
Chomsky denounces the killing of bin Laden while continuing to deny his involvement in 9/11.
Chomsky’s Conspiracy Theories
* Chomsky Calls US Imperialistic [PDF]
Chomsky suggests that America is planning a war against Europe.
* Chomsky Misuses Facts [PDF]
Chomsky fabricates American plans to exploit the Iranian hostage crisis by building new missile systems and encircling the Indian Ocean.
* Chomsky Lectures on US Foreign Policy
Chomsky asserts that the Clinton Administration is “the most extreme fundamentalist administration,” but the American population “hasn’t got a clue to what’s going on.”
* Faculty Hold Teach-In on Divestment
Chomsky claims that America arms and finances Arab suicide bombers.
* Interview: An Hour With Noam Chomsky [PDF]
Chomsky argues (page 119) that sports, sex and Who Wants to be a Millionaire? are media tools for manipulating the population.
* Larissa MacFarquhar, The Devil’s Accountant [Excerpts]
Chomsky claims that Pearl Harbor saved millions of lives and that America and Britain used Nazi armies to attack the Soviet Union and prolong the Holocaust.
* Bill Frezza, A Lion in Winter
Chomsky suggests that America is selling nuclear warheads to the Israeli air force and that the search for a cancer cure is hoax.
* Konrad Koerner, The Anatomy of a Revolution in the Social Sciences: Chomsky in 1962
A respected historian of linguistics shows how Chomsky actually achieved academic prominence.
* Peter Schweizer, Noam Chomsky, Closet Capitalist
Alleges that Chomsky made millions of dollars from the political system he despises.
* Samuel Korb, Chomsky’s Allegations Should Be Questioned
Eye-witness account of bullying by Chomsky.
* Larissa MacFarquhar, The Devil’s Accountant [Excerpts]
More examples of bullying by Chomsky.
by Paul Bogdanor