"They are enemies of Allah's religion. Allah orders us to kill." The Taliban take care of a bit of house-cleaning ahead of proposed peace talks by the West: in this case, lining up and brutally executing sixteen captured policemen in cold blood."
If we should respect the Quran because not doing so causes Muslims to get angry and kill, then here are the other things we should stop doing:
* Educating women.
* Selling alcohol.
* Pre-marital sex.
* Sharing a non-Muslim religious faith.
* Disaster relief.
* Sporting events.
* Allowing women to dress as they please.
* Being gay.
* Being Hindu.
* Being Christian.
* Being Jewish.
* Being Buddhist.
* Being Sikh.
* Being Ahmadi.
* Being Sufi.
* Going to the wrong mosque...
So, you think the Ku Klux Klan and the Spanish Inquisition are bad? So do we, but...
Put the Numbers in Perspective:
1) More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.
2) Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.
3) More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.
4) 19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years.
Is anybody say Religion of Peace?
In 2007 Islam and Judaism's holiest holidays overlapped for 10 days. Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies in 94 terror attacks across 10 countries during this time... while Jews worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.
The Religion of Peace